Oral Presentation guidelines
Please bring your presentation on a USB key to the technical assistant in the conference room 30 min before your session starts.
The computer will be running the Windows operating system. Presentation formats accepted are:
• MS Office Powerpoint
Length of contributed and invited oral presentations
• Contributed oral presentations are 20 minutes long, including 5 minutes for discussion.
• Keynote (invited) lectures are 40 minutes long, including 5 minutes for discussion.
Poster Presentation guidelines
• Poster boards are 100 cm wide (39,37 in) x 200 cm high (78,74 in).
• Poster size (WxL) 80 cm x 100 cm is recommended
• Material for hanging poster on the poster board will be provided on site.
• Location of Posters will be provided onsite